1/2 Photos of Chicken in Orange Sauce
This recipe originates from Israel. The times shown does not list 1 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the together the first 6 ingredients then smear all over the chicken pieces. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Place the chicken with marinade in one layer on a baking pan. Pour another 3/4 cup of orange juice over the chicken. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the juice.
- 4Stir the brown sugar in the juice mixture. Turn the chicken over & continue to roasting & basting until the chicken is tender. (around 15 minutes).
- 5Place the chicken into a shallow serving bowl & cover to keep warm.
- 6Pour the pan juices into a saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil & let the juice reduce to a thick sauce, stirring occasionally.
- 7Spoon part of the sauce over the chicken. Pour the rest into a sauceboat to be used at the table.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 470.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 49.0 g