Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the book, Gator Tales
Make and share this Chicken in Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt and brown in butter.
- Remove chicken, add flour, 1/4 t salt, cinnamon and cloves to the drippings.
- Stir to a smooth paste and add orange juice and Tabasco.
- Cook until thick.
- Add chicken, almonds and raisins.
- Cover and simmer 45 minutes until tender.
- Add orange sections for last five minutes.
- Serve with hot rice.