Chicken in Olive-red Wine Sauce
- In a skillet, cook bacon with onion, garlic, pepper, and rosemary over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp (about 8 minutes).
- Remove bacon with slotted spoon; set aside.
- Add chicken to pan.
- Cook, turning frequently, until chicken is browned (about 5 minutes).
- Add olives, wine, and bacon.
- Cover and cook until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut (about 12 minutes).
- Place chicken on serving platter; sprinkle with croutons and parsley.