Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on the web when I was looking for a good low-fat chicken recipe. My family really liked it and it is only 3 WW points!
- 453.59 g chicken breast, skinned and deboned
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml white wine (can substitute broth)
- 22.18 ml flour
- 177.44 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml mustard
- Sray non-stick pan with cookin spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken until brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add wine or broth to skillet, stir to deglaze particles stuck to pan.
- Combine flour with 1/4 cup milk, stiring until smooth.
- Add to skillet, then add remaining milk and mustard.
- Cook on medium heat and stir until blended.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes.
6 PointsPlus Value
This was sooo good! I used about 1/2 lb of chicken breasts and cut it up before seasoning and sauteing. There was extra sauce, but that's ok - I hate when there's not enough! Still came out at only 5 points per serving. made for My 3 Chefs 2012
Delicious! I used Pheasant instead of chicken...I also cut the recipe in half...next time I will keep the amount of sauce the same so we get more of the tasty liquid...made for Spring 2014 PAC..,