- 453.59 g chicken breast, skinned and deboned
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml white wine (can substitute broth)
- 22.18 ml flour
- 177.44 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Sray non-stick pan with cookin spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken until brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add wine or broth to skillet, stir to deglaze particles stuck to pan.
- Combine flour with 1/4 cup milk, stiring until smooth.
- Add to skillet, then add remaining milk and mustard.
- Cook on medium heat and stir until blended.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes.