- 1 lb chicken breast, skinned and deboned
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (can substitute broth)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Sray non-stick pan with cookin spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken until brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add wine or broth to skillet, stir to deglaze particles stuck to pan.
- Combine flour with 1/4 cup milk, stiring until smooth.
- Add to skillet, then add remaining milk and mustard.
- Cook on medium heat and stir until blended.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes.