1/2 Photos of Chicken in Mustard Sauce, Weight Watchers Style
cookin mimi's Note:
I found this recipe on the web when I was looking for a good low-fat chicken recipe. My family really liked it and it is only 3 WW points!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sray non-stick pan with cookin spray.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- 3Saute chicken until brown.
- 4Remove chicken and set aside.
- 5Add wine or broth to skillet, stir to deglaze particles stuck to pan.
- 6Combine flour with 1/4 cup milk, stiring until smooth.
- 7Add to skillet, then add remaining milk and mustard.
- 8Cook on medium heat and stir until blended.
- 9Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Mustard Sauce, Weight Watchers Style
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 425.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g