Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on the web when I was looking for a good low-fat chicken recipe. My family really liked it and it is only 3 WW points!
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinned and deboned
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (can substitute broth)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Sray non-stick pan with cookin spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken until brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add wine or broth to skillet, stir to deglaze particles stuck to pan.
- Combine flour with 1/4 cup milk, stiring until smooth.
- Add to skillet, then add remaining milk and mustard.
- Cook on medium heat and stir until blended.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes.
6 PointsPlus Value
This was sooo good! I used about 1/2 lb of chicken breasts and cut it up before seasoning and sauteing. There was extra sauce, but that's ok - I hate when there's not enough! Still came out at only 5 points per serving. made for My 3 Chefs 2012
Delicious! I used Pheasant instead of chicken...I also cut the recipe in half...next time I will keep the amount of sauce the same so we get more of the tasty liquid...made for Spring 2014 PAC..,