Recipe by mickeydownunder
Healthy and delicious, TRUE! Quite colourful dish too, Something different, THAT'S for me! HOPE some reviews of this do we all see!
Top Review by Simply Chris
Wonderful and easy to prepare. I followed the recipe exactly, but at the end added just a dash of cayenne pepper to the sauce. DH said "nice dinner, hon". So this recipe is a keeper.
- 60 g butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock (Store Bought is quicker and easier)
- 1⁄3 cup cream (Can be low fat, non fat etc)
- 2 1⁄2 mangoes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Butter (Can substitute Oil or Spray Oil) in pan and brown chicken breasts.
- ADD onion and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- ADD Chicken Stock and Wine and STIR in cream and 2 Mangoes that have been peeled and mashed or pureed; NOTE: Make sure Mangoes have no seeds.
- ADD Chicken Breasts and season to taste; HEAT until chicken is totally cooked and remove.
- GARNISH with slices from half a Mango that has been peeled and-- ENJOY!