Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy and delicious, TRUE! Quite colourful dish too, Something different, THAT'S for me! HOPE some reviews of this do we all see!
- Melt Butter (Can substitute Oil or Spray Oil) in pan and brown chicken breasts.
- ADD onion and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- ADD Chicken Stock and Wine and STIR in cream and 2 Mangoes that have been peeled and mashed or pureed; NOTE: Make sure Mangoes have no seeds.
- ADD Chicken Breasts and season to taste; HEAT until chicken is totally cooked and remove.
- GARNISH with slices from half a Mango that has been peeled and-- ENJOY!
Wonderful and easy to prepare. I followed the recipe exactly, but at the end added just a dash of cayenne pepper to the sauce. DH said "nice dinner, hon". So this recipe is a keeper.