1 hr 5 mins
From Thursday, submitted by Diana Cherian P.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons red chili paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto (Chinese salt) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 red capsicums, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1Cut chicken breasts into even sized pieces.
- 2Marinate them with the marinade in a bowl.
- 3Keep aside.
- 4Heat oil in a wok.
- 5Add garlic and the chilli paste.
- 6When the garlic turns golden brown after stir-frying it for a few minutes, add tomato sauce.
- 7Add capsicums and onion.
- 8Stir-fry for a minute.
- 9Add chicken breasts, salt, ajinomoto, sugar and stock.
- 10Dissolve cornflour in 2 tbsps.
- 12Add to the chicken.
- 13Thicken the sauce, stirring continuously and finish with vinegar.
- 14Serve hot with boiled rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in hot garlic sauce
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.9
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 1095.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili paste