1/1 Photo of Chicken in Honey-Lemon Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
This is enough for 3-4 people, you can double this complete recipe, though you will have to bake it in a much larger baking dish. Serve this with cooked rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Great a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large heavy plastic bag combine the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- 4Place one or two pieces of chicken in the bag and toss to coat the chicken.
- 5Then dip the floured chicken in the 1/2-cup melted butter.
- 6Place in the baking dish skin side up.
- 7Repeat with the remaining chicken pieces.
- 8Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and drain off any fat or pan drippings, then turn the chicken over.
- 10In a small bowl combine the honey, lemon juice and 1/4 cup melted butter, then pour over the chicken in the baking dish.
- 11Cover with foil and return to oven for another 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is done, basting occasionally with the pan juices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Honey-Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.1
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 247.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: