Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another good recipe from 1001 Slow Cooker Recipes. This recipe I cut in half and replaced white wine for the milk. So good!
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Place chicken thighs in sprayed slow cooker and top with onions.
- Combine soup, milk, Italian seasoning, tarragon and rosemary, a little pepper and salt in bowl; mix well. Pour over chicken and onions.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.