Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet and Tangy, Ginger flavored Chicken!
- 600 g boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 -8 drops red hot sauce
- 2 inches fresh ginger (chopped)
- 100 ml orange juice
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 1 small potato
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Cut the boneless chicken into thin strips. Wash and cut the lemons into wedges. Wash and finely slice the spring onions.
- Marinate the chicken strips with salt, pepper powder, few drops of Capsico and one tablespoon of oil for half an hour.
- Grill the chicken strips on a hot plate or griddle till cooked (remove and arrange in a plate).
- To make the sauce, heat one tablespoon of oil, add chopped ginger, sauté for a while, add orange juice and reduce to half.
- Add tomato sauce, Capsico and seasoning, mix it well, and pour this smooth sauce over the chicken strips.
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into halves.
- Heat the butter and sauté the potatoes, sprinkle the chopped parsley, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve the chicken with parsley potatoes and lemon wedges and spring onion slices.