Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Garlic sauce made in Chinese cooking method with chicken and vegetables
Make and share this Chicken in Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g boneless chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped finely cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup sliced finely carrot
- 1⁄2 cup cut finely bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spring onion (Scallions)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- to taste salt
- Cut boneless chicken in small pieces. Marinate with one-teaspoon lemon juice and salt.
- Mix corn flour in 1/2 cup water.
- Heat oil. Add spring onion, chicken, carrot, cabbage and capsicum. Fry lightly and keep aside.
- Heat oil. Add garlic paste and fry for about a minute. Add tomato ketchup, Soya sauce, salt, pepper and ajinomoto. Add 1/2 cup water (or as required) and cook till boiled.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the sauce. Adjust seasoning.
- Add corn flour mixed in water. Cook for a minute. Serve hot with noodles or fried rice.