Chicken in Foil is one of the best camping recipes anyone can cook. The flavor of the chicken, pineapple, mushrooms, and peppers mixed with the rest of the ingredients gives this meal an exquisite taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the peppers and mushrooms into four equal parts.
- 2Coat a small area in the center of each foil with butter then place a portion of peppers and mushrooms onto the greased area of foil.
- 3Top with a chicken breast and a pineapple slice.
- 4Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 5Fold foil securely making sure there are no leaks.
- 6Place Chicken in Foil on coals or gas grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- 7That's it! Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Foil Camping Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g