Recipe by Mark&Margie
Chicken in Foil is one of the best camping recipes anyone can cook. The flavor of the chicken, pineapple, mushrooms, and peppers mixed with the rest of the ingredients gives this meal an exquisite taste.
Top Review by Givmealaf
I made this for a recent camping trip...we were arriving late to camp the first night, so this was perfect to just pop onto the grill. I left out the mushrooms and the butter and added about 4 tablespoons of a ginger/teriyaki sauce to each packet. YUMMO...thank you for posting!
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 10 mushrooms, chopped
- 8 ounces pineapple slices
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 sheets aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the peppers and mushrooms into four equal parts.
- Coat a small area in the center of each foil with butter then place a portion of peppers and mushrooms onto the greased area of foil.
- Top with a chicken breast and a pineapple slice.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fold foil securely making sure there are no leaks.
- Place Chicken in Foil on coals or gas grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- That's it! Enjoy.