Recipe by Sunshine Forever
This is a very easy dinner to throw together. My mom got this recipe from Talk About Good, a cookbook by the Junior League of Lafayette, Louisiana.
Top Review by mama smurf
What an easy and delicious recipe! I followed the instructions completely except I did add some minced garlic (because we love garlic). This will be a regular in our house. I cut in in half (only two of us) and used the toaster oven...worked out fine. Thank you!
- 4 chicken pieces (if small pieces, use two per bundle)
- 1 potato, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 tablespoons cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour. Brown in skillet.
- Place a piece of chicken on large square of foil. Place slice of potatoe and slice of onion on top of chicken.
- Pour a little mushroom soup and 1 tbs. cream over each chicken bundle.
- Pull corners of foil up and twist lightly on top. You will have 4 bundles.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.