Chicken in Fermented Tofu
- Blend starch and flour together in a bowl to yield a mixture for coating.
- Stir all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Rinse and pat the chicken dry.
- Cut into inch-sized pieces and pour in prepared marinade.
- Stir and let marinate for 1 hour until chicken dices fully absorb the sauce.
- Heat up a pan with oil until hot.
- Coat the chicken with flour mixture and deep fry them until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain and serve with a dish of juice of fermented tofu or peanut sauce.