Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very tasty, I made it with chicken wings, I had 10 of them,cut them at the joint and left the meat on
- 4 -6 chicken pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 medium onions
- 15 g curry powder
- 15 g flour
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 15 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 25 g sultanas
- 300 ml chicken stock, reserved
- Put the chicken pieces in a saucepan with the salt and cover with hot water, add salt and simmer until the chicken is tender. Drain off the liquid and reserve. Remove the meat from the pieces in large pieces.
- Slice the onion thinly and cook in the oil until soft and golden. Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring well.
- Measure the reserved liquid and add to the onions. Stir well and heat gently until the sauce is smooth.
- Add the vinegar, sultanas sugar and jam.
- Put the chicken into the crockpot, pour over the curry sauce and stir well. Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes, then on LOW 4 - 5 hours.
This recipe is good but I didn't get the recipe conversion. I converted 15g of curry to be 3 teaspoon. Is that correct