Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms, about 8 ounces
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (or water)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups hot cooked farfalle pasta, bow tie pasta
- Stir cornstarch into water; reserve.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat until hot.
- Cook onion, garlic, salt and pepper in skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken and red pepper.
- Cook about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken no longer is pink.
- Stir in mushrooms, wine and bouillon granules.
- Heat to boiling; reduce Cover and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve over pasta.
Wonderful recipe for the calorie conscious!! Tastes and looks delicious! I skipped the pasta and served it over raw baby spinach for a true WW dinner. MMMM