Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Versatile and quick recipe. Can be paired with rise, potatoes, bread dumplings etc.
Make and share this Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- cut chicken in 1 inch cubes, dust with flour and set aside.
- sweat onion in butter until glassy on low heat.
- increase heat, ad olive oil and brown chicken cubes from all sides.
- ad mushrooms and continue to saute chicken and mushrooms until nice and brown.
- ad half and half and spices to taste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Ad brown gravy granulates to taste and to thicken up the gravy.
- serve with your choice of side.
Final result looked muddy and had a flour after taste. Will not cook this again...