Chicken in Creamy Applesauce
- Pat chicken dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook about 4-5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add apple cider, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, and nutmeg. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add the cream to skillet. Cook and stir until reduced by about half and thickened. Stir in parsley.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and serve covered over.