Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A very easy to make chicken recipe and it has a great taste and is nice and crunchy.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, bone-in if desired
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (Miracle Whip preferred)
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Remove and discard any fat off chicken breasts and place chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and coat chicken well.
- Crush corn flakes (not too fine) and place in a plastic bag.
- Add sesame seeds, granulated garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake well to mix.
- Drop coated chicken pieces into the plastic bag one at a time and shake well to coat.
- Arrange chicken in an oven-proof baking dish or casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- You can also use other chicken parts, just make sure that the chicken is cooked through with no pink showing when done.
A very tasty and crunchy chicken. I used a small cut-up fryer and cooked it for about 50 minutes.
So good and crunchy. A dream come true: crunchy and very easy. I'm really impressed with the taste, and hope everyone will try this fantastic recipe.
Used this recipe on boneless skinless chicken breasts and it was a delightful way to have crispy chicken without frying. I used fat free greek yogurt instead of the mayo, which worked well and I think kept the chicken tende & moist. the sesame seeds were a nice tough. Thank you Uncle bill for sharing the recipe.