William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very easy to make chicken recipe and it has a great taste and is nice and crunchy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Remove and discard any fat off chicken breasts and place chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add mayonnaise and coat chicken well.
- 4Crush corn flakes (not too fine) and place in a plastic bag.
- 5Add sesame seeds, granulated garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake well to mix.
- 6Drop coated chicken pieces into the plastic bag one at a time and shake well to coat.
- 7Arrange chicken in an oven-proof baking dish or casserole dish.
- 8Bake in preheated 350°F oven uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9You can also use other chicken parts, just make sure that the chicken is cooked through with no pink showing when done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Corn Flakes
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 499.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 54.8 g