Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Haven't tried this yet but it sounds good and easy to make. Putting it here for safekeeping.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Saute chicken 8-10 minutes.
- Add beer , broth and seasoning.
- Mix well and cover, simmer 40-45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Blend flour and butter add to pan stirring until sauce thickens.
- Pour over chicken.