Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe to cook your chicken in beer.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 liter beer (any brand, preferably the cheapest kind on the market)
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove
- 1 chicken stock
- Brown the margarine/butter with the garlic cloves in a pot on medium heat.
- Throw in your chicken breasts and cook until golden.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Once golden, throw in half a liter of beer, thebay leaf and the chicken stock.
- Simmer on medium-low heat.
- Serve over bed of rice with seasonal veggies.