Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in the Herald Sun awhile ago. I asked mum to make it and it was easy easy and tasty!
- 2 kg skinless chicken pieces (wings and legs are ideal)
- 1 3⁄4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Lightly oil a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine sauce, onion, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, mustard, and cayenne and spoon over chicken, coating it well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, depending on the size on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Serve with the leftover sauce from the roasting pan.
this was quick easy and delectable. very nice. Thanks Heaps :) Made for Make my recipe # 7 in the Aust/NZ forum.