Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate, shallow bowls.
- In skillet, heat butter and olive oil to medium heat. Season breasts with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs. Cook chicken, on both sides, until juices run clear (about 10 minutes). Remove and keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds over medium heat. Add the chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in cream and sun-dried tomatoes; boil and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
- Add Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper. Stir sauce and cook until heated through. For a thicker sauce all you have to do is cook it longer, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over the top.