1/1 Photo of Chicken in Apple and Garlic
1 hr 15 mins
I make this usually for Rosh Hashana. It's a good autumn dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the salt, pepper and mustard powder in a plastic bag with the flour.
- 2Shake the chicken in the bag until it is well coated with the seasoned flour.
- 3Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the chicken on all sides.
- 4Remove and drain.
- 5Saute the onion.
- 6Add the apple juice and garlic.
- 7Add the rest of the seasonings, orange peel and chicken.
- 8Pour into an ovenproof dish and cook in a medium oven (180 degrees Celsius) for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Apple and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g