I make this usually for Rosh Hashana. It's a good autumn dish
Make and share this Chicken in Apple and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Place the salt, pepper and mustard powder in a plastic bag with the flour.
- Shake the chicken in the bag until it is well coated with the seasoned flour.
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the chicken on all sides.
- Remove and drain.
- Saute the onion.
- Add the apple juice and garlic.
- Add the rest of the seasonings, orange peel and chicken.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and cook in a medium oven (180 degrees Celsius) for about 45 minutes.