Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious served with egg fried rice or noodles.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 6 ounces snow peas
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 scallions, sliced
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes until browned. Add the pepper, snow peas and chili and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Blend the cornstarch with the stock and add to the pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil, stirring until thickened. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.