Audrey M's Note:
This is an easy clean up meal using Reynolds Foil Packets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Divide barbecue sauce into two 1/4 cup measuring cups.
- 3In each packet, spoon one of the 1/4 cups of the barbecue sauce between the four foil packets.
- 4Evenly divide the chicken, red and green bell pepper and potatoes in each of the four packets.
- 5Top meat and vegetables with remaining barbecue sauce.
- 6Seal edges tightly.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes.
- 8Carefully open the packet and check the chicken for doneness.
- 9If the chicken is still pink, close packet and bake about 5 minutes more or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Packet
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 29.6 g