Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an easy clean up meal using Reynolds Foil Packets.
Make and share this Chicken in a Packet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1/2 cup) bottle barbecue sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green pepper, cut into stips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 small baking potatoes or 12 new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- reynolds aluminum foil, packets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide barbecue sauce into two 1/4 cup measuring cups.
- In each packet, spoon one of the 1/4 cups of the barbecue sauce between the four foil packets.
- Evenly divide the chicken, red and green bell pepper and potatoes in each of the four packets.
- Top meat and vegetables with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Seal edges tightly.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Carefully open the packet and check the chicken for doneness.
- If the chicken is still pink, close packet and bake about 5 minutes more or until done.