A great Sandi Richards recipe, with some minor changes. If you're counting WW points, this one is 8. Enjoy!
- Heat oil in a large non stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Place chicken and garlic in the pan. Add only 2 cups of chicken stock. Keep simmering and turning chicken until broth has almost completely evaporated, about 15 minutes.
- Once sauce has almost completely evaporated, remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Pour 1/4 cup broth to the pan and stir to deglaze. Slowly whisk in cream and sugar.
- Return chicken to pan and heat gently in the sauce, for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta and sprinkle with green onion.