1/1 Photo of Chicken in a Light Cream Sauce
A great Sandi Richards recipe, with some minor changes. If you're counting WW points, this one is 8. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large non stick fry pan over medium heat.
- 2Place chicken and garlic in the pan. Add only 2 cups of chicken stock. Keep simmering and turning chicken until broth has almost completely evaporated, about 15 minutes.
- 3Once sauce has almost completely evaporated, remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup broth to the pan and stir to deglaze. Slowly whisk in cream and sugar.
- 5Return chicken to pan and heat gently in the sauce, for 10 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice or pasta and sprinkle with green onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Light Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 41.6 g