Laura Leigh's Note:
Really quick and easy. A great use for leftover chicken. And the huts are really cute! My husband has to eat three "huts" to be full, so you might want to double the recipe if you have a family. I got this recipe from a dear woman, Anne Reynolds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except rolls.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Divide rolls into 4 sets of 2 rolls each.
- 4Press seams together of 2 rolls to form a square.
- 5Spoon ¼ of chicken mixture onto the middle of the square.
- 6Fold corners up to make the hut.
- 7 Place seam side down on foil covered cookie sheet.
- 8Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- 9To make a little bit fancy drizzle melted butter on top of the hut and spring finely crushed breadcrumbs on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Hut
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 543.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: