Recipe by Laura Leigh
Really quick and easy. A great use for leftover chicken. And the huts are really cute! My husband has to eat three "huts" to be full, so you might want to double the recipe if you have a family. I got this recipe from a dear woman, Anne Reynolds.
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package crescent roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except rolls.
- Set aside.
- Divide rolls into 4 sets of 2 rolls each.
- Press seams together of 2 rolls to form a square.
- Spoon ¼ of chicken mixture onto the middle of the square.
- Fold corners up to make the hut.
- Place seam side down on foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- To make a little bit fancy drizzle melted butter on top of the hut and spring finely crushed breadcrumbs on top.