Recipe by princesskitty1006
My husband loves this chicken dish so I make it about 2-3 times a month. It is really easy and even better the next day! Most of the ingredients are to taste so you can add more if you like while you are making it.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil (approx.)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar (approx.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine (approx.)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves, miniced (or 2 tsp. jar)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh works best but can use 1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peppers (to taste) (optional)
- 3 -4 teaspoons capers (approx.)
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Bow Tie Noodles per box and
- Sauté boneless chicken breasts 3-4 in
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Then take chicken out and chop up into pieces. At the same time sauté the following ingredients in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 1 med. onion, diced.
- 2 cloves garlic, miniced (or 2 tsp.from jar).
- sliced mushrooms.
- Once Onions are tender add in the following ingredients until warm:
- about 1 Celsius dry white wine (or chicken broth).
- About 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- About 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Roasted Peppers (to taste)
- 1/2 Celsius diced tomatoes (fresh).
- 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning.
- salt and pepper to taste or use Krazy Salt.