Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a church book. Everyone enjoys it. It is a dish you can keep all ingredients on hand and whip it up in know time when company comes a calling.
- 1 9 inch pie shell, baked (Pillsbury)
- 1 (3 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat (Valley Fresh)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, cooked (peas, carrots, green beans, etc.)
- Combine cooked vegetables, chicken and soup in bowl.
- Add 3/4 can of onion rings and mix well
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- I use a crust ring protector.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Sprinkle remaining onion rings over top and bake 5 minutes longer
Quick, easy and taste great. Similar to a potpie, only better.