Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here's the perfect recipe for someone on a weight-reduction diet. Low calorie, low fat, low carb. I am listing the spices I usually use with it, but you can play around and add whatever appeals to you. Great recipe to empty out your vegetable drawer when you need to use up some vegs. The same friend that gave me the Chicken Elia recipe (#104990) gave me this one. I usually serve it over rice.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (can be frozen, just add baking time)
- 1 slice onion
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup of chopped vegetables, your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes or 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breast on large square of tin foil.
- Place onion on top of chicken.
- Place vegetables on top of onion slice.
- Pour on Kitchen Bouquet.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Seal tin foil around chicken and vegetables.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, add about 15 minutes if the chicken is frozen.
This was so simple and easy!! I used cut up zucchini and it got a tad bit too done, so watch what veggies you use and how thick you cut them. I didn't have Kitchen Bouquet so I sprayed some olive oil on them. Made for Zaar I Recommend Tag Game 2011.
isnt it a beautiful name for a great dish its easy fast you can add mushrooms onions carrots and potatoes