Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't believe this isn't already on here. I make this for almost all my parties. Easy and everyone loves it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) can white chicken meat packed in water
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Chicken In A Biscuit crackers
- Mix all ingredients together except crackers.
- Serve with crackers.
I make this for all my family gatherings and parties. Everyone loves it. The recipe is as easy as pie and serves quite a few people.
I saw this posted in the "recipe request" forum and I thought what a blast from the past! I remember eating a dip very similar to this and haven't eaten it (or Ckick n Biscuit crackers) in so long. I made this just as written, using 1/3 less fat cream cheese and chopped scallions in place of chives. I bought good old Chick n' Biscuit crackers for dipping. Great dip. Thanx for the memory!