Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Recipe Book and have been making it for years. My family loves it and it is really easy to make.
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Wash & pat dry chicken.
- Mix cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in margarine.
- Coat chicken with cheese mixture.
- Place chicken skin side down in greased baking pan.
- Pour remaining margarine over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; bake additional 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve hot or cool.