Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Our family favourite. This dish is always made for family parties
Make and share this Chicken in a Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken pieces (cooked)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml wine vinegar
- 56.69 g brown sugar
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 59.16 ml tomato sauce
- 2 onions (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 29.58 ml oil
- Sweat Diced Onion and Diced Green Pepper in Oil for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients to the pepper and onion.
- Cook in the oven at 180oC, 350oF or Gas Mark 4 for 30 - 40 minutes.
This was a real surprise find, I used a small deli bought b-b-q chicken but only 1 onion as that was all I had but otherwise followed the recipe. I baked at 175C fan forced oven (with a lid on the casserole) and we all enjoyed. Thank you C-J from the UK, made for PAC.