1/2 Photos of Chicken in a Balsamic Dijon Sauce
This reciped is adapted from Suzanne Sommers. I serve this along side with Rice a Roni Chicken and Mushroom rice. The sauce is good over the rice. I double the sauce. Steamed asparagus pairs nicely with it. Leftover sauce is also good served along side a nice juicy grilled ribeye!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. When pan is hot, add butter and melt. Add chicken breasts and cook 6 minutes. Turn and cook another 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 2Add onions to skillet and 5 minutes, scraping bits off bottom of pan, add mushrooms and cook until onions and mushrooms are tender.
- 3Add cream and vinegar, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes. Stir in mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4Spoon over chicken breasts and serve.
- 5(I add the chicken back to the skillet with the juices and simmer about 10-15 minutes).
- 6This one is really tasty!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Balsamic Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.2 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: