Recipe by sea critter
My husband loves one dish meals and this is one of his favorites.
Top Review by michianagal59
I made this the other night. Wouldn't change a thing. I was lazy though and used a can of whole new potatoes and came out great. It didn't give a temperature to bake at so I used 350 degrees for one hour. I'm not a chicken or carrot fan but with the addition of the onion soup mix, the flavor was outstanding. A keeper at my house. Thanks!!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter (I use butter)
- 1 (1 lb) bag baby carrots
- 4 -6 potatoes
- reynolds roasting bag
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into chunks Add: Carrots (I cut them in half) Potatoes (peeled and chunked) Onion soup mix Butter or margarine cut into pieces Toss together and put into Reynolds baking bag and close Place bag in 9 x 3 baking pan, cut slit into top of bag Bake until potatoes and carrots are tender.