Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Very simple-made this all the time when I first started cooking!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- reynolds roasting bag
- 4 carrots (chopped 3 inches long, or use as prepeeled carrots-as many that would reasonably fit in bag!)
- 2 -3 potatoes (cut in 2 in pieces)
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup (add a dash of water to can and use a knife to loosen)
- In a roasting pan, lay chicken in roasting bag.
- Throw in carrots and potatoes.
- Add cream of chicken soups and try to spread over meat and veggies.
- Sprinkle Mrs Dash over everything!
- Close bag, cut a couple of slits in bag to vent (may need to check periodically).
- Put in oven at 350 for an hour.
- Check and spread broth around (without opening) and cook for another 15-30 mins, until potatoes feel tender through bag (pinch).