Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
A delicious moist chicken with amazing smell and flavor. Great and simple to prepare. I invented this because I thought the original Imperial lacked the right oomph.
- 3 lbs chicken thighs or 3 lbs chicken quarters
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon basil or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard or 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄3 cup cream sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut up chicken pieces, I prefer chicken quarter or thighs for this. Place into a nonstick oven dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat and mix.
- When the mixture bubbles slightly its ready.
- Pour over the chicken and baste it with the mixture. Place in 350 degree oven for 1 and half hours. Serve.