Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my mon's recipes - although it isn't "Portuguese" it is a very popular dish in mom's home. Hope you enjoy it!
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Place in a good size dish- I use my corning ware casserole dish or a roaster.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, and toss chicken to coat it well.
- Place in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Make sure to baste the chicken while cooking.
- Brown chicken before serving.
- **Iserve this with a mixture of white and wild rice and baby carrots with dill.