Recipe by jean
This dish is quick to put together and makes a nice meal with sald and rolls. Try the different combination of soups.
Top Review by kellychris
This was good, but seemed to be missing something. It needed some sort of "zing" or spice (maybe some french fried onions mixed in also would do the trick!). Made for BBTag, 2011.
- 1 (26 ounce) packagefrozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables and chicken.
- In a bowl, combine TWO cans of soup and the broth; pour over chicken.
- Dish will be full.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 1 hour, or til hot and bubbly.
- Uncover;sprinkle with onions.
- Bake 10 minutes more or til heated through.