1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This dish is quick to put together and makes a nice meal with sald and rolls. Try the different combination of soups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- 1In a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables and chicken.
- 2In a bowl, combine TWO cans of soup and the broth; pour over chicken.
- 3Dish will be full.
- 4Cover and bake at 375 for 1 hour, or til hot and bubbly.
- 5Uncover;sprinkle with onions.
- 6Bake 10 minutes more or til heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 1252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables