Recipe by Nicole Brummett
This is one of our family favorites. It's creamy, delicious, and they won't mind eating their veggies. :)You can also add some shredded cheese if desired.
- 1 (26 ounce) packageshredded hash brown potatoes, , thawed
- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen california-blend frozen vegetables
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables, and chicken.
- In a bowl, combine soups and broth; pour over the chicken (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover; sprinkle with onions.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and onions are golden brown.