Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very filling chicken and salad
Make and share this Chicken,Honeydew and Grape Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mixed salad green
- 2 small cooked boneless chicken breasts (, skin removed)
- 1⁄2 ripe honeydew melon, , scooped into balls
- 4 spring onions, chopped (green onions)
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 mild chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 ounces small seedless black grapes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- paprika (to garnish)
- Arrange salad leaves on two serving plates.
- Slice the chicken, then arrange on the leaves.
- Combine remaining salad ingredients and season well.
- Spoon over the chicken, drizzling any juices from the melon over the chicken.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the crumbled cheese and season lightly, then dollop a spoonful of dressing on top of each portion.
- Sprinkle with paprika then serve immediately.