1/3 Photos of Chicken Honey Nut Stir Fry
I got this recipe from an online recipe exchange. It's soooooo good!!!! You can use whatever vegies you'd like in this. Serve over hot rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless chicken breast
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml honey
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 1 carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 236.59 ml frozen pea pods, thawed
- 118.29 ml cashews (or peanuts)
- 1Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; mix well.
- 3Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- 4Add all vegetables except pea pods.
- 5Stir fry about 3 minutes, or until vegies are as done as you like.
- 6Remove vegies and set aside.
- 7Pour remaining oil into skillet.
- 8Add chicken; stir fry about 3 minutes.
- 9Return vegies to skillet; add sauce mixture, pea pods and nuts.
- 10Cook and stir over medium high heat until sauce is thickened.
- 11Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Honey Nut Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.2
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 955.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g