Recipe by Charmie777
I got this recipe from an online recipe exchange. It's soooooo good!!!! You can use whatever vegies you'd like in this. Serve over hot rice.
Top Review by Sandy J.
I have used this website numerous times and found many delicious recipes but I think this is the first time that I have commented on one of the recipes (my apologies to all those good cooks out there). This is freaking AWESOME! I double the "sauce" ingredients because I add a ton of veggies (zucchini, broccoli, carrots, celery, onions, peppers, etc), but it is fantastic!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup frozen pea pods, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cashews (or peanuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; mix well.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add all vegetables except pea pods.
- Stir fry about 3 minutes, or until vegies are as done as you like.
- Remove vegies and set aside.
- Pour remaining oil into skillet.
- Add chicken; stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Return vegies to skillet; add sauce mixture, pea pods and nuts.
- Cook and stir over medium high heat until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.