- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- flour (for dredging chicken)
- salt and pepper (or your favorite seasonings)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shoyu soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge (coat) chicken in seasoned flour.
- Place chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
- While baking, combine honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and oil.
- Remove chicken from oven and drizzle with honey mixture.
- Bake another half-hour (approx.) or 'til desired doneness, basting occasionally.