Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Serve with a green salad and a your favorite rice.
Make and share this Chicken Honey Glazed recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge (coat) chicken in seasoned flour.
- Place chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
- While baking, combine honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and oil.
- Remove chicken from oven and drizzle with honey mixture.
- Bake another half-hour (approx.) or 'til desired doneness, basting occasionally.
We loved this recipe. I changed the lemon juice to orange juice. Chicken did not dry out and made a nice thick coating on the chicken. I baked it longer than with the syrup and basted it often. Thank you for a great recipe.