Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a really different pizza, not what you would normally expect. Great as a light supper but even better as an appetizer.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 4 ounces salad greens (1 package)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 6 1⁄2 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Spread dough on greased baking sheet into 11 x 15-inch rectangle.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp and deep golden brown.
- When crust is done, transfer to cutting board.
- Cool 1 minute; spread with cheese.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium nonstick skillet to medium-high.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
- Slice chicken across the grain into thin slices.
- Toss salad greens with dressing.
- Spread greens evenly over pizza.
- Top with chicken slices.
- Cut into squares to serve.